Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A DISTANT MEMORY….

An empty room can be so deafening…….
The silence makes you wanna scream…..
It drives you crazy…
I chased away the shadows of your name…..
And burned the picture in a frame…..
But it couldn't save me…….

And how could we quit something we never even tried….
Well you still can't tell me why…….

We built it up…..
To watch it fall…..
Like we meant nothing at all……
I gave and gave the best of me…..


You walked away……
You stole my life…..
Just to find what you’re looking for…….
But no matter how I try…….
I can't hate you anymore…..

^ Lyrics from Nick Lachey’s
“I Can’t Hate You Anymore”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still remember U.

Anonymous said...

how can i close to u again,tell me a way....

wAsAnA said...

Err.. Dj.. wtz with the other TWO Comments ? who ever commented isnt a GOOD writer i guz.. specly the comment is limited to ONE line in both .. so im guzn its da same person who wrote it !! oh.. wtever.. !

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I never want to be in an empty room. The room should be full of electronix including com + Sound system + Internet +Lot more, but not Any living creature. Ye dont like silence too. Want to fill ma ears with some garage and techno rhythm, but not with any others disturbing voice. Never built it up, so never have to watch it fall. Simple and cool as me, ha?