Sunday, July 12, 2009

TRANSFORMERS.. PIZZA AND A MISSED WEDDING...

Just like I was telling you last week, I managed to get 2 out of 3 things done I was planning for this week. One: I was able to watch Transformers 2 ion widescreen. Two: I was able to go for the pizza & doughnut offer in the Galle Face Hotel. Three: Sadly.. I mean really sadly, I couldn’t make it to my best friend’s sister’s wedding.

Let me tell you about the movie first. It was AWESOME… and you should.. I mean you really SHOULD watch it on widescreen. It was far better than the first movie. Trust me.. you’ll love it. Deceptacons are far more powerful this time, and they are so gigantic. (Deviating from the topic: A sneek peek on what that name means – Deceptacons: They're people we think good of, but in reality, they are two-faced, lying backstabbers). As usual, everything ends in a good way. Autobots rolled on the screen, doing they’re magic on Deceptacons and defeating them. Optimus Prime will always be your favourite, but this time.. you’ll love Bumble Bee more, too. There’s an ‘old’ Deceptacon too, which happens to be odd.. and he carries a walking stick with him. Watch out for him when you watch the movie, OK? Bottom line : Don’t miss the movie.. That’s mandatory. And this is NOT optional.. Watch it on widescreen. I’m not kidding. The day I watched it, we were only able to get the front seats.. and the next two shows were all booked..!

Good food for good prices: I wonder why all the good hotels and fancy restaurants doing this these days. But there are a huge number of FOOD offers happening these days. Just pay a visit to www.promotions.lk and see it I’m wrong, guys! Buy all are very good offers. You get to eat good stuff from good places for good prices. The offer at Galle Face Hotel was also one such. You get fairly a large pizza.. a doughnut and two ice coffees for the price of Rs. 490/=. It’s really reasonable and the pizza was so good. Just try some of these offers and see, guys. What I’m telling is.. not to eat junk food… or spend good money on these offers. But most of these offers are worth for the cost you spend.

Three: I missed the wedding. Having regrets about it, still. I know my best friend understands. In fact, she DID. But I feel upset and guilty. Hmmm… There’s no way I can make it up to her now. Should call her when the rush is over.

So.. here I am.. It’s again a Sunday. Mom was a lil bit sick. I was too. I watched the movie ’17 Again’ today. Good one. The new week starts from tomorrow. So… happy week ahead, folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah “Transformers” nice u watched it on widescreen.. I too recommended if someone need to watch that go for widescreen…Really Kem u correct.. those days are promotion days…Card providers like HSBC..etc. they gave incredible offers…:D :D
Gayani...