Sunday, July 5, 2009

3 THINGS....

3 weeks back, there was a Wedding on one fine Sunday. I was one of the invitees. I met a heartbroken girl and a confused guy in the wedding, both being my friends. When we were talking, we came to the most common topic on earth… Relationships… ;)

We talked about many things. Let me tell you the 3 basic things I told them about how I felt about the whole relationships thing. Maybe these things will not be true to you.. or maybe they are. It’s up to each and every one of us to remain at our decisions and look at things in different ways. It always depends. But this is how I think of it.

One – When they want someone to spend the time with, they approach you anyway and gain your trust, so that they always know that you’ll be always there for them. They talk with you, go out with you, text you almost every 2 or 3 hours, give you late night calls and talk sweet with you. But there’s one keyword… ‘We’re just good friends’…

Two – At one point when you realized something is wrong. They have problems with introducing who you are to the people around them. (It’s called ‘Hesitation, btw). When they’re so mushy gushy with you, they tend to look for ‘other options’, while still holding on to you. The bell rings.. you fall down from the sky and then you tend to go to them and ask ‘Hey, What’s our relationship??’.. and they’ll tell you. ‘We’re just good friends’. Then you ask, ‘If that’s the case, whey did you do these and these?’. Then they tell you.. ‘I never told you that I love you or anything. Never in my wildest dreams had I wanted to marry you or anything closer to that. I told you from the beginning.. We’re just friends.. Nothing more.’ There’s the keyword again… ‘Friends’.. At the end, you get a broken heart.

Three – You have the broken heart and things are sour now. Fine! Then again they call you and get back to you when they want, cz they always know that you’re always there for them, no matter how badly they’ve broken your heart. Your mistake: You know they’re just using you again, but you tend to go back for their aid, cz you still love them a lot… The story continues.. You’re in vain.. And when they find their ‘better option’ they’re just good and gone, like nothing happened. (It’s called ‘Selfishness’, btw)

The above three things are not gender basis. Guys.. girls.. they both do this.. The two friends who were with me; the guy and the girl, they totally agreed with me on this one. I don’t know what your point of view is. But for me, this is something I have seen.. still seeing and still happening in the world around me. Pity how some people use other people to fulfill their own selfish needs. Hmmm…

4 comments:

shamal said...

hmmmm... you got a point there akki.

yeah, not only girls but boys also act like that. So you can't blame only one party. I've seen it happen to people around me... and mind you, it's not a good felling... particularly when you are the victim/innocent party.

I'm a strong believer of positive thinking("Napoleon Hill stuff", "Joseph Murphy stuff" etc.)you know.

So according to those theories (and according to Buddhism), if you do something which is harmful to someone else, you'll definitely have to pay the price for it. One day or another. That's clear as crystal.

So if someone(be it a girl or a boy) is exploiting a relationship, he/she will definitely pay for it one day.

So don't worry about the fact that you are being cheated/neglected coz one day, those who are responsible for it will be sorry for what they have done.

Anonymous said...

Yap.. Three things that u have written is most considerable.bt cause of those three things ..in my point of view both of parties misunderstood each other ab their relationship. By all mean if somebody make other one cheat.. definitely 100% sure .. he or she will face same situation on or before die.
Gayani.........

wAsAnA said...

ok 1st of all... i gt to say it that " Get a grip in Life gal " .. geez..i think i do knw wt u mean by these incidents bt lv im sure u dnt wnt me to say " i told u SO " line ryt ? good u wrote it off..bt i guz its time to LET GO !!!!

Kemali said...

Sunshine.. It's nothing about me, love.. It's what really happening around us.. It happened.. It happens and it will continue to happen to the people around us..

Better live knowing it :)