Monday, April 13, 2009

CLOUD OVER MY HEAD....

It’s supposed to be the day before the New Year. Well.. in fact, it IS the day before the New Year. I waked up with this cloud upon my head again. For the past few weeks, it was walking with me… right over my head, just like a halo. Sometimes the cloud makes rain, but at all other times, it’s dark. I guess we all have times like this. Sometimes strange thoughts cross your mind.. Well… for me, strange thoughts always cross my mind.

In fact, this morning, when I was sitting and thinking, I wish there was a self- activated pen which can write my thoughts on a paper, reading my thoughts. Just like Rita Skeeter’s magical pen from the Harry Potter movie. How easy would it be! So that I don’t have to tell everybody how I feel about them as and when I want. Everybody around the house is busy.. Nah.. I’m not that enthusiastic this time. But I help around the house, help to prepare food and help them to cook. That New Year spirit is not there for me. Last time, I had a superb one. I even put some pics on FB. This time, I find myself wondering and eating some kinda exotic cheese out of tins.

I wanted to call up my two best friends. She : She must be busy now. Him : nah! That cloud starts rain again! Sometimes I talk gibberish and write gibberish. For those who read my blog, well… excuse me for this one. I’ll find something interesting to write when the cloud is gone. So.. gibberish, in the sense.. I was thinking what I was doing all morning.

I found some unaligned layouts in my blog. I don’t remember how it happened. So I was trying to correct it. Damn this HTML! Then I counted how many movies I have downloaded for the past couple of months. I counted more than 200. Crazy nut, I am. To fit the cloud upon my head, I wanted to watch a gloomy movie. I guess you know that I watch horror. So, I’m downloading ‘The Unborn’. My best friend said it’s absolutely horrific. So.. Wanna try that one out too…

Well guys, lunch is ready, I guess.. I’ll just go. I’ll come before the New Year to wish you all..!!

8 comments:

Shamal said...

200 movies in 2 months!!!

well, I'm not that much in to math but I could figure this out...

ok here we go...

200 movies within the span of 60 days. It takes approximately 4.5 hours (for me) on ADSL connection to download a 700MB movie(not directly but using torrents) and if they are of DVD quality, it'll take a lot more. So for 200 movies you have 900 hours on the clock! Now let's divide it by 60 and you get 15 hours per day.

So there you are... you have expended 15 hours (out of 24 ;-) ) per day for downloading movies!!!

Phew! that's some kind of a downloading you're doing there!

I'm also a huge movie addict but still not up there with you... he he he...

anyway, keep it up because there isn't a better way than a good movie to cheer you up when you are feeling gloomy.

"Unborn" is good. But if you really want to get out your senses, go for "Wrong Turn 2 - Dead End" It's kind of "not for the girly"... so if you are not ready for some nightmares, don't watch it. Stick with "Unborn" ;-)

By the way, I assume you haven't watched it("Wrong Turn" that is) yet...(not to mention the committed movie fan in you)

Enjoy the movies
cheers akki.

P.S
Wish you a very happy new year!

Kemali said...

Well, bro.. Umm.. About the movies.. I don't know exactly when i started downloading them... But definitely its a few months back.. Ya... I admit its quite a lot of movies.. hehe.. :D

Well.. I DID watch Wrong Turn 1 & 2... and Texas Chainsaw Massacre as well.. Nah.. They are not girly type I know.. But there were quite a few good ones... One Missed Call.. Shutter... and The Eye.. Horror movies are not bad I guess..
They always have a good story, excect for those mass killing movies :D

Shamal said...

yeah, "The Eye" is another good one. I also liked it.

Hope you've enjoyed "Unborn" :D

Kemali said...

Yeah.. The Eye was really good... I got scared of one scene also...

Well.. The Unborn was OK... Not so scary.. and for me, it never beats The Eye.. :)

Anonymous said...

“The Unborn”.. Yeah Kem.. its nice Bt it’s not horror than “The Exorcist”.. Hope u may watched already.. If not pl watch part 1.. even it is very old one.. its Grrrrrrrr.. :D
Gayani..

Kemali said...

Oh.. I didn't know about it, Gayani.. Will do, girl.. I will...

These days I'm downloading The Haunting of Molly Hartley... Watched it??

Shamal said...

Hey, I was surprised to hear that you haven't heard of "Exorcist". It's quite a famous one. They also had a TV series for that movie and I think it's available on Cable TV.

But I also haven't watched the movie(exorcist) yet :(

Kemali said...

Ya.. I thought Gayani was referring to The Unborn - Part 1.. and thought this one was a remake...

Of coz I watched Exorcist 1, 2 and even 3. But 2 & 3 are just pointless... Today I watched "The Haunting of Molly Hartley".. and it's just an average one.. Getting ready to watch "The Uninvited" today :D