Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BELL PEPPERS... :D

See this one? My mom brought them home cz my sister needed to prepare a special rice for the New Year lunch. She wanted to add Bell Pepper and Cabbage flowers to ‘spice up’ the rice. This morning, I found the Bell Peppers lying on the kitchen table and the sight of the Bell Peppers in three colours fascinated me.

Don’t they look sweet? So… Before my sis drained the life out them and made them out lunch, I took this one! Now I think I should’ve taken a better shot.. Sigh… Too late now, guys, the pretty bell peppers are already dancing in the cooking rice…!

3 comments:

Shamal said...

well, the red one is simply the matured version of the green one and the green one is the matured version of the yellow one. (or at least that's what the book says )

Bell Pepper is very good from the health perspective and here in Sri Lanka, the ceylinco group has an agri plant where they grow bell pepper for foreign market. I once knew an IT manager who was working on a "Temperature Control System" for it.

Rify said...

Hapala baluwada?

Kemali said...

Wow.. Thanks Shamal :D I didn't know all that..!! That's very useful...

Rif... They were so good when cooked :D