Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HOW TO SPEND A DUSTY WEEKEND....

Weekends are supposed to be fun. Spending an entire weekend at home, relaxing is a lot more fun.. At least.. it’s suppose to be… My last weekend.. which I spent at home-sweet-home… turned out to be HELL…. Our house is on colourwash…!! As the term applies, colour is everywhere.. plus.. DUST… Jeeze..!! I’m too allergic to dust, and I caught colds twice within the past two weeks. Right now, today being a good Tuesday, the cold is still hugging me in big time. As I tell my friends, I feel like there’s this big white silkworm crawling inside my nose. Yuck..!!

I wish the last weekend never happened. You can’t just walk around the house since there’s dust everywhere.. and you can’t do anything at all… I had to stay inside my room the whole two days with my cold and the runny nose. Horror movies was the only thing suited for the dull weekend.. so I watched a couple of them. See No Evil… House… 100 Feet… Dark Floors… The Strangers… and finally Blair witch Project. Typical dull horror movies, they were. The medi I took for the cold made me sleepy and it didn’t let me finish the book I was reading.

Well… I don’t know why I’m writing this on my blog. Maybe because… I want to tell you.. when construction is happening around your house.. and you’re allergic to dust…. Go somewhere else and stay.. Please do that….!! Look what happened to me. I’m so miserable..!! Otherwise.. you’ll end up looking like a pathetic sneeze ball like me.. Hehe..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hah hah sneez ball.. I can just imagine pic of u.. Kem with red nose..on one hand hankie.. LOL.. Dont worry ane.. "Samahan" inawane... Anyway.. u and ur family face 2 new year with new looking...its nice..
Gayani....