Monday, November 12, 2007

ANGELS vs DEMONS....

How many of you love reading? I know most people hate reading. Instead, they love to watch a movie or play a computer game. For most of you, reading is as “boring” as chess. Well.. I read a lot since I was very little. Reading is not boring, believe me; but you have to make sure that you’re into the correct choice of material. So… today, I’m going to tall you about a good book; a really good book. No I’m not going to give you a summary of it. I’m just going to give you a little hint, why you should read it. By the way, it’s the best book I have come across so far.

Ok.. it’s “Angels and Demons” by Dan Brown. Did you love his “Da Vinci Code”, but still didn’t read this one? Well.. believe me. You’re gonna love this one better. FYI – Da Vinci Code is a sequel of this book. This is how wikipedia defines the book – “The basic plot is a classic race against time to find a hidden bomb and hunt down a serial killer in Rome. As its backdrop, the book debates the question about which is to be trusted - science or religion.” The book is an interesting blend of symbology and religion.

Wanna know about the secret society “Illuminati”? See how you can read this text in both ways? Can you read this text and find “Earth, Fire, Water, Air” written in this symbol? What do they mean? What does antimatter has to do with the sacred Vatican City? What’s the strange symbol in the US dollar bill? How will Robert Langdon save the Vatican City? To find the answers, get your hands on the book asap!! Believe me, you’ll never regret it!

1 comment:

pradeep said...

ela kiri dear. Keep on writing. Cheers
Ur friend