Sunday, November 4, 2007

LIFE SUCKS IN A BEAUTIFUL WAY!!


Here I am, starting “blogging” for the first time ever. I really wanted to do this since a long time ago. But “time” was really the problem. At last…. here I am!! Ok.. Now I’m thinking how to start!! I’m hoping to talk about EVERYTHING. Everything about life, loves, loathes and all… Life, as I think is a perfect blend of happiness and sadness. You have your happy moments, and of cause…sad moments.

I’m an average girl… and I’ve been through all of these in my life too. I’ve been the happiest girl in the universe… I’ve been sad like I never want to live…. I’ve been in love… I’ve been heartbroken and gone through tremendous pain… I’ve been enjoying the wonders of life…smiles… tears…excitement… criticisms…

To all those who out there who are saying “Life sucks!”; I’m saying… “You’re wrong”…and to all those who out there who are saying “Life is beautiful!”; I’m saying… “You’re wrong”… As I see it… “Life sucks in a beautiful way”… There will be moments like… how would you put it?? Ok… Totally unexpected moment. Maybe sad or maybe happy. Who knows?? Maybe my blog will become so very famous and I’ll have so many visitors. Then I’ll be so very famous!! (Ok… juust kidding!!) You name them as “totally unexpected things”… So.. in my blog, as I said, I’ll be talking about everything in my life. Happy moments, bad days, dark moments, sunny days, heartbreaks, love,….

Well.. I’m not a good speaker; but I promise you that I’m a VERY GOOD writer. So, I promise you that you’ll NEVER EVER get bored. That’s a promise. So.. guys and girls… keep reading my blog!!

2 comments:

pradeep said...

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is
intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use,
dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its
attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking
of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete this message.

wAsAnA said...

True enf dj.. life DO sucks sometimes.. n u r a GOOD writer.. ! (LYK ME) hik hik.. ! KUGW (Keep Up da Good WORK) !!