Thursday, December 31, 2009

GOODBYE 2009..!!

So it’s the December 31st, finally. 2009 ended. How was the year for you, guys? Bad? Good? I would say 50-50. A fresh year starts from tomorrow onwards… and the Girl on The Move will be starting the 4th continuous year in my blog. That’s something!

Like any of you, I too have so many hopes for 2010 and like any of you; I too summarized 2009 in a mind map. I was thinking how it was for me yesterday. The year started being busy with office work, as usual.. in my project. Got so many good friends from the project… as things were smooth, a good friend whom I trusted my life, broke my heart.. breaking my trust. And that I should say was a huge thing. I was so much down and both our friends were on my side… watching over me.. and I got through the situation in a very good way, thanks to my friends and my self control…

Life started again with more friends.. Life was good.. so many outings.. trips… good times all over. Didn’t let go of any good movie or a good book as usual. Missed a lot of small things though, cz I was having a bad time in the latter part of the year in the office. Another good thing happened this year was carom. Carrom opened a whole new world for me. I got a lot of new friends.. and existing friends became very good friends because of the whole carrom thingy… It was all so good…

Things at home were so much good, as usual.. and I quit the Canada thingy in the very last moment.. and I think it’s a good decision that I had to take. Now I see it’s all for good. My job : I wanted to quit and find a new one.. and things were going smooth, but at the last moment, things got screwed up, thanks to some arrogant people in my project. After so many grumpy incidents.. moody talks.. and ray of lights, I quit the job.. leaving behind all my good friends.. and taking all the happy memories.

My grandfather passed away at the very last week of the year and we all were so busy till yesterday… and the busy work will continue till this weekend also… Hmmm… Love : All I hav to say is.. it’s good.. and things will be good next year too.. Crushes : Yeah.. 1 – 2 days ;-)

As the new year starts in a moment.. I too look forward for hopes of happiness and laughter.. So many hopes and dreams… So my friends, let’s take all our good memories and lessons learned to 2010.. and let’s hope for the best for the coming year 2010.. All the very best..!!

Goodbye 2009…!!

2 comments:

Shamal said...

Well it seems that you have made some pretty big decisions in 2009 eh sis? I thought you said you are not going to quit the job...??

However, it has been a great year from the country's perspective though...because it was the year that saw the end of the damn war.

Sorry about your grandfather... :(
and the year's end was quite eventful for you neda?(but only in a bad way i guess)

Let's hope that 2010 will be the best year(so far) ;) (I don't won't it to be the best year because then the following years would not be as great as 2010... so let's hope that 2010 will be the best year of all the years that we've had so far) :D :D

Wish you a very happy new year sis!

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. nice ..Girl on The Move ..happy to here u are starting the 4th continuous year in ur blog..KIT..We all the time happy to read..
Gayani..