Monday, December 14, 2009

LIFE'S LIKE THAT....

Life gives you good things and bad things both. In spite of how you choose to act upon them, the life still flows on. Life was not so smooth for me in the past couple of weeks. It’s work. I have been under a tremendous amount of pressure because of the things happening at my work place for the last couple of weeks. I was sort of confused.. and then scared. I had a lot of questions like ‘why?’ and ‘why me?’. The things are not smooth, still. But I decided to face that come what may and get out of the situ.

I wanted to change my job. But then again I stayed back considering a couple of factors, temporarily. It’s time I do it, but I still want to wait and see if there’s any good coming out of the mess. I’ve been missing a lot of things in the last couple of weeks. I missed reading.. I missed movies.. and I missed good times with my friends. But then there was this family trip to Udawalawa, Yala & Katharagama… which gave me a great boost of spirit. Had an awesome time Safari-ing and singing… An unforgettable time.

I decided to keep my focus on the things I used to do and love, rather than worrying about the crap at the office. That feels better. It’s almost the end of the year and some good things are on the way. The biggest thing I was waiting for this month was over. Chadi & Arjuna’s wedding & home coming. It happened perfectly & I was able to help them out as much as I can. Well… Things to add up.. I got sick in big time.. My mom got sick.. My Grandfather was sick.. and that was a very tough time.

The Christmas is on the way. I’ll not be at home for Christmas. I’ll be at Anusha’s place, helping out them for their father’s Alms Giving. My sister finished her studies at the Uni and she’s at home these days. My father is taking all of his leaves from work and having a peaceful time at home. It’s not lazy to stay at home when they’re around. Well… Life goes on like this. I want to see what else is on the way.. good or bad. I really want to make the next year a better one than this. That’s how it should be, I guess…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came to know that you have resigned due to some issues with some manager. I know you loved the place and you had a load of good friends there. God Bless You. BTW, are you looking for another job?