Sunday, May 10, 2009

HOW BAD PEOPLE CAN BE....

It’s been a while since I last wrote a post on my blog. Things are getting better around me… The clouds upon my head are slowly drifting away. In the past few weeks, I saw, heard and learned so many things from the incidents which took part around my life…

I saw how bad people can treat you when things don’t happen their way.. I’ve seen how bad people can lie to prove how correct they are.. I’ve seen how those who claim who love you the most can ruin and accuse you the most brutal way to get their hands cleaned… I’ve seen selfishness in many ways… Sometimes it’s a pity to watch them trying really hard to ruin your life… They just get nothing in the end. By shouting to the world showing who they really are, they just expose their ruined inner selves and utter brutality to the whole world… That’s how bad people are…

People are not so bad. But when they face certain situations, they unknowingly expose the evil side of them. You have to face such a situation to understand how bad and evil people can be.. You should not let somebody to take you for granted, because your life is far more worth than anything in this world. People can’t just use you as and when they want it and throw you away, making lame excuses, when they want to throw you away. So… watch out for that kind of people…

You only have to do one thing with such people… You just have to sit in a corner and watch them… Watch the bad people doing the wolf dances and acting the goats. They’re bad people.. So you better not try to go and jump into their situation and blend with them.. So…. When bad people try to hurt you, just watch them.. and one day, they’ll stop running. By then, it’ll be too late. The whole world will know who the villains are.. Trust me..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm gal.. when dark clouds upon ur head were run away then defenetly sun has risen by shining … nice.. yeah u said true its hard to identify ppl who are.. one thing we have to get account when we are cope up with society … all ppl are not bad.. bt it doesn’t mean all are good..bt ppl are good until they will get opertunity to do bad.…isnt it….:P
Gayani…..