Monday, May 19, 2008

I FELL IN LOVE WITH WYOMING...

In my blog… I write about many things… life… loves.. people… the stuff I love… everything… This time, I’m going to tell you about a beautiful beautiful place on planet earth. If anybody asks me to name the 3 places I love most to visit… this will be one out of the three..

Wyoming.. It’s not just a place. It is a state in the western region of the United States of America. The majority of the state is dominated by the mountain ranges and rangelands of the Rocky Mountain West, while the easternmost section of the state is a high altitude prairie region known as the High Plains. The tenth largest U.S. state by size, Wyoming is the least populous, with a U.S. Census estimated population of 522,830 in 2007, a 5.9% increase since 2000.

So… what’s so special about Wyoming?? Why do I love this place so much?? I watched the movie
Flicka and fell head over heals in love with it.. The movie itself was enough for me to fall for it…You want to know why?? It’s a place where wild horses run free.. Look everywhere.. and you see endless mountains… It’s a place of endless sky and a storied past… Listen hard enough and you can hear the spirit of those who came before you.. echoing in the beautiful mountains… I love all the things about wild horses.. and wild horses.. they rule Wyoming… They say.. Wyoming is the last way West and all you have to do is look for it… How do I know so much about this dreamy place?? How do I feel all these things like I’ve been there?? Wanna know a secret?? I’ve been there many times… in my dreams… If you’re a little bit curious too.. visit the official Wyoming tourism website and have a see.. but I assure you this… Watch the movie Flicka… and you will fall in love with this dream too…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya ya..The place looks great...bt whn did u c this film????& u didn't tell me abt it....
u watched it all by urself u bloody idiot?????
GRRRRRRRR............

Kemali said...

Er.. My dear sis.. Yeah I DID watch it alone... You know y?? U were so busy those days.. floating upon cloud #9 :D