Tuesday, May 20, 2008

DEAR BROTHER... THANKS FOR SENDING ME AN ANGEL....
















My Dear Brother…

It’s nearly 5 months you have been gone… from this world.. out of my life.. and out of everyone’s lives who cared and loved you so much. I know you’re among the stars.. and I have this strong feeling, that you’re watching over me from somewhere up there. I feel it when I gaze upon the stars at night.. and when the wind blows my way… I hear the whisper of your star… Yesterday.. I was talking about you with my sister.. and it made me realize that I still have something very important to tell you my brother…

Now I really know that you’re watching over me, why? Just because I found the beautiful angel you sent to me… and that angel is now lighting up my whole life in the most beautiful way. I want to tell you how much I love that angel and how much the angel loves me and how beautiful the life is for me now. I met you in my life in the most unexpected way... you gave me wonderful memories.. and drifted away from me.. making me cry.. Now.. this angel.. he was always there.. but he came to my life as a miracle…the most surprising way… just like a dream come true.

My dear brother, the angel has become my best friend now. He dreams with me… walks with me… feels with me.. and suddenly, the world is so beautiful. We share similar tastes.. never run out of topics to talk about.. and we dream about the same things.. You can watch the stars with him.. count ships on the sea… eat and eat with endless talking… talk and talk like forever… and I never feel lonely. It’s like magic. He showers me with surprises… looks after me like a treasure and most of all.. he brings out the true myself within my heart.. sets my mind free.. like a kite runner… makes my heart wonder among the stars and the ocean…It’s miracle.

When you meet an angel like this one, my brother….what do you do?? You love the angel and care for the angel the same way… I love this wonderful angel a lot my brother.. I’m glad this angel is my best friend.. And sometimes I run out of words to tell you how much I love this angel.. For some reason.. he has become a part of my life.. and I have become a part his life.

We all love to dream a lot. But most of the time.. these desires… dreams… they lie hidden beneath our hearts.. just because they do not get a chance to come out to the surface.. In that way… some dreams.. they just fade away… waste away.. But all of a sudden.. some angel shows up right out from nowhere.. and you just want to dream about all your dreams all over again… just because.. just because… you know that this angel is just there to make your dreams come true…

Right now.. at this moment.. I want to tell you something my brother. The angel too needs not to be alone. He needs me. I will never ever let that angel be alone, I promise my brother.. For better or worse.. I’ll be by his side… looking after this wonderful miracle.. I know you’re watching me up from there.. and I know you won’t let this miracle fade away… Your sister is happy now. She misses you a lot.. But she loves an angel so much.. and is loved by an angel from heaven.

My dear angel… this is just for you.. I held your hand.. and I’m holding it tight… walking along the road of life.. And hey… Wanna know a secret? Once this girl holds your hand, she will never ever let it go.. I held your hand to hold it forever… I treasure you my angel…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)))))
do I need 2 say more????
Well sis in my case...my angel is safe with me,locked him in my heart and I threw away the key...so that no one can take him away from me....
By the way i knw all abt ur.....

Ur nice sis....

wAsAnA said...

Hmm... u reminded me of the Redone version of Puff Daddys " Every breath u take" ..its kinda same dont u think ?

Wel Dj.. wt i see is that its a "letter to an Angel abt an Angel from an Angel" Cms lyk this NEW ANGEL is making me feel a little J !! Ha ha ha !!

Nah..Dj.. u knw..wt gal, whn life takes smthng SO precious frm u .. it gives back smthng MORE Prcs than the other..i v got them in mylife.. n stil geting them.. so whn ur Bro (not ur real cute bro ok..) wnt to heavn.. he made u find another brother.. not as a replacement BUT as a new gift.. wel.. i dnt knw if its correct to call Brother to ur NEW angel.. cz for me he seems a lot more than a bro.. A best frnd.. a lover with Crystal clear intentions.. (ring any bells ??) ..

SO glad at least this Angel managed to handle u.. n i m wishin on the first star tonyt for u n for u angel.. n i wont tel u wt it is.. bt i m sure u wil love it..

Anonymous said...

well kemali.., this is one of the most true innocent and heartiest words i ever read in my life... Itz more like reading yr heart than a Post... Wot can i say., u r blessed with a wonderful heart and u r touched by an angel...!

Hmmm bell rang jst like that Sigi!! :D... Itz alway good to hav clear intentions and itz best to hav Crystal clear intentions...

Guess wot Sigi.., i know wot yr wish is..:D, i feel ppl very well, So kemali, if u wonna know, u know hw to find me... :D

Ashieee said...

I am amazed how much you love this angel sis... See life is not that unfair... It has given you another while it took one treasure from you... Im glad your new angel brought sunshine back to you... And my wish for you is that he will keep you happier every moment...

One more thing sis, he must be lucky to be touched by an angel like you too... :)