Friday, February 1, 2008

THE WOUNDED PERSON HIMSELF KNOWS HOW MUCH THE WOUNDS HURT....

This time.. I just though of answering to an interesting comment on my post “Best Friends”.. I thought the comment was interesting enough to talk more… You’ll find the comment as the 3rd one in the particular post.. I would love to hear what you all have to say about it too…

Well.. first I should say.. I’m very glad to answer the person who has given the above comment in my blog… because.. the answer I have to give is.. simple and easy..

First.. I want to focus on his/her statement “I am not much familiar in that area”.. But the most people in the world ARE familiar with love.. including me.. So.. let me answer it like this.. Love, my friend is the most heartfelt… the most wonderful and the most cherished feeling in the world.. Agree or disagree? It touches the heart in the mostly sensitive manner.. No feeling can touch the heart like love does.. Why do you think there are more love stories in movies than war stories?? Why do you think people sing about love this much? Love can change people in a miraculous way…

As people feel about love in the deepest corner in the heart… the pain of love is felt the same way.. You can hit your head on a wall.. it hurts. But the pain will go away in hours.. When love hurts you.. it hurts your heart..it hurts your heart’s deepest corner… Sometimes it takes years.. sometimes a lifetime to heal.. Have you heard of the saying.. “A wounded person will only know how much the wounds hurt”.. I totally agree with it. You can just look at him and just say.. “Oh.. it looks like it doesn’t hurt much”… but my friend.. you’re not THAT person.. So how can you say it doesn’t hurt??

You should be in love.. to understand how wonderful love is.. and you should once have a broken heart to understand how much a broken heart hurts you.. Sitting around here.. looking at it from the outside.. It won’t help that much, believe me.. For some extent.. you can judge some things from the outside… but this subject.. LOVE… you definitely can’t.. I personally believe it…

And I would like to reply for 2 more statements in the same comment.. One… He/she has stated that “but I think people just bloat around about love-affairs, love faiures”.. Well.. I personally don’t think people purposely bloat around with it.. They talk about it THAT much.. because it has effected their lives in such a way.. Love affairs can change lives for good (or bad in some cases).. as well as the wounded hearts from the broken love affairs would effect their lives in a very big way… The word ‘bloating’ is definitely wrong there… In simple.. people talk about love THAT much… simply because it EFFECTS their lives in a very large context. Got the point?

Two.. about the statement “You seem to mention your love failure often. Is that something deliberately done?” The answer I have to give to this is simple as before… When certain things effect a person’s life… they tend to talk about those things often. It’s natural.. You don’t purposely do it.. BUT.. the true feelings in you.. come out in a most natural way.. People have the liberty of their own natural feelings, right? So.. what’s wrong if they speak their hearts out?? I’m so over it.. and it’s a past memory.. But hey… hmmm.. I think it’s time to publish another post on love and heartbreaks.. I have many stories to tell you.. The sole purpose… you listen to them… learn a lesson.. and learn to move on with your life in a better way.. I did it too… Anyways.. I want to thank all of you for dropping in to my blog.. surfing through and leaving comments.. I love to read them and think of the contents.. This post was solely an answer for a comment in my previous post.. Let’s hear what others also have to say about it too….


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

100% agree.

CarFanz said...

Miss K..
my 1st ever comment.. :)

u should hav been a reporter ;)
itz really great......
wow
Marvelous..... :)

Want to take a copy home n read again.

wAsAnA said...

Hey Dj.. I think u really DID answer the “anonymous” comment.. who ever made it I sure must be regretting for putting a (harsh) comment lyk that.. u see.. sometimes.. he/she may not has thought abt how it would effect you and your feelings.. sometimes.. those people wil hv to learn it in the hard ways.. bt.. as one of my bro’s says.. “u put it on internet to comment abt your blog.. n u GET COMMENTS lyk that.. “ agreed.. so true.. bt I guess.. if anyone out there want to make a comment and to convey a messes to anyone.. there r more better ways.. to do that.. wel.. some r not GOOD with words.. so may bt it applies to this too…

Yea Dj.. getting your heart broken is terrible.. I had to go tro that two times in my life.. n I REALLY don’t want that.. when it happens.. u jst don’t feel lyk loving anymore.. love becomes JUST a feeling .. im glad who ever wrote that comment is NOT feeling or looking at love in that manner.. Getting HURT is not a good thing my friend…. Bt I m not saying.. that we can never come out of it..if we really get hurt.. we can.. believe me.. we can.. bt it takes time.. wel.. is Love takes time.. then HEALING definitely takes time ryt ? whn someone is hurt we should not condemn them , we should give them the courage to over come it.. Dj .. can u rember.. how you told me all wat happened to you on my roof top ? I saw a girl who told me wat she felt and how she was hurt.. without shedding a TEAR !! .. that took some guts and courage.. and anonymous .. if I had let down dj.. do you think that she wil ever over come the situ ? NO Dj isn’t a girl whom you should tel things straight to get tro to her mind.. she knws all abt it.. do you knw that although people knw that a relationship is over they don’t want to accept it for a while .. cz it takes time.. Love hurts.. it make you think u can fly.. bt u never see the downfall until you hit the bottom..

After all what is love ??
L-Lake of Sorrow
O-Ocean of Tears
V-Valley of Death
E-End of life ………………..

My question for all of you is.. now do you thnk its EASY to live that LOVE ?