Sunday, February 28, 2010

HOPING FOR THE BEST...

Life these days to me is all about relaxing. I’ve been jobless for more than 2 months now. I really had a good rest and some quality time for myself. For 2-3 weeks, I didn’t look for jobs, cz I wanted to forget the whole ‘job’ thing for a while and take a rest.

Now.. I apply for jobs and I get interviews. I go for them too. The advantage is having some good experience in the field, so I guess I have the chance to get opportunities. Well.. I kept myself occupied for the last 2 months and I guess I had a good and useful holiday. Putting the last two months in bullet points is the easiest way, I guess. I read so many good books.. I watched a good number of movies… It counts finishing up the Prison Break Series and well.. I’m now in the 5th season of Supernatual.. Coming up is the Heroes and Robin Hood series all over again. Lol..

I have a vegetable garden now.. Funky ha? Got the first harvest of ladies fingers last week. Hehe.. That was something I always wanted to do. You have to water them and use fertilizers and look after them well. I go to driving school these days. I never had a driving license all this time. Did some good cooking.. Learned a lot of new things from the web. There was work in the house, so I helped. Never watched TV. Exercised. Ate good organic home made food, no junk food anywhere near.

I went out a lot with my friends. But I DO miss my friends at work a great deal. 3-4 times I dropped in to office to meet my friends. I loved that life. Most of the friends and things my life are still bound to that place. However, the bad part of is that I have no income now. So I’m poor and I’m running out of money.. Hehe.. So.. It really feels like starting the life all over the A/L. You have no money… You have no job and you plan for your studies. Oh.. I forgot to tell about the studies part. Since I’m NOT going to Canada… as per now, I wanted to start studies here. That will again be an MBA. Yesterday I had the aptitude test in the University I’m targeting. There’s a huge competition and the test itself was tough. So.. Crossing my fingers and waiting to see what will happen.

I schooled.. did my degree… did a job for 3 years and now.. I’m taking a break. I have started my life all over again and it really feels good. I always wanted a change in life. So.. Now I’m taking that change. No idea what life holds for the rest of the year; but as I always believe.. I hope for the best.. and continue hoping that life will lead me somewhere good. Cheers guys! Miss you all a lot!

1 comment:

Thanuja Hasakelum said...

hey nice blog... can i add a link to my blog? http://thk-live.blogspot.com/ it's still new..