Thursday, March 26, 2009

NUMB.. NULL... VOID AND EMPTY....

For minutes, I’m keeping my fingertips on the keyboard, thinking what to write. My mind is numb.. null… void and empty. I lived to see the darkest day of my life. The one you trust the most… the one you love the most.. broke your heart into million pieces, so that you’re left alone, collecting those pieces your entire life.

It’s impossible… For everyone around me, it’s unbelievable. But the one who says that they care for you the most.. and love you the most… can burn your life into dust in a few seconds… I’m still thinking why??? I just can’t figure out why. Friendship…?? Love..?? Happiness..?? Trust..?? How soon can they disappear?

Life is lifeless now.. You just live cz you’re alive. One day all the pains will go away. By then, it’s too late. I just wanted to thank all my friends for being there with me in the most difficult moment in my life. Love you all. Angels exist in this world? I doubt now. But good friend do. Thanks a lot my dear friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey come on.. don’t think ab loosing things.. Yeah true it is hard to tolerate about loosing some one who beloved in the life.. may be cant erase from entire life.. bt if someone don’t remember something ..then it wont call to remember ne.. be happy ever and foever… There is quote..“
Each Day
Finish each day
and be done with it.
You have done what you can.
Some blunders and absurdities
no doubt crept in.
Forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day.
You shall begin it
well and serenely.”
Gayani…………….