Wednesday, January 7, 2009

THIS DAY.... I THINK OF HIM.....

Thinking of this day… exactly one year back… Hmmm… One moment, he was alive… talking and talking without stopping… and 5 hours later, he went so quiet… and didn’t open his eyes… or didn’t speak a single word. He was my best friend… my brother… the light of my life. I still remember this day.. last year… Sitting in front of my computer.. and writing in my blog about him, with tears in my eyes…. How I had him.. How he came to my life… and how he had to go away from my life. Just like a candle light blown away by the wind, he was gone… Gone forever….

I miss him so much. I loved him so much… And the place he rests is on the other side of the world. His best friend.. me… I didn’t even see where he rests… sleeping. I still believe he was an angel…and he added magic to my life, taking me under his angel wings. Brought loads of smiles… happiness and memories to my life.. and he did it all in 3 years. Maybe he didn’t want to see me being alone. So he gave me another angel… another best friend.

Today… I just smile remembering the precious memories he gave me.… He’s up in the sky.. sitting by a star, watching over me from all the way up there, I sense it. And… life goes on… and on… and on.. Still… I miss you my brother..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear the story akki... :-(

it's life...none can change it. So try to face it...

and I don't know a thing about your brother but all I can say is may he attain nibbana...

Anonymous said...

Hmm Kem, Anybody born in the world need to be faced reality and common truth in universe. Life is look like water bubble in grass leaves. Anyway U can be happily live bz ur best friend made u remain happy, fabulous and lovable memories. So be happy and then u make him soul happy.
Gayani...