Monday, October 6, 2008

LOVIN IT..!!

Photography!! It’s a passion, isn’t it?? An art… a way to express feelings.. beauty.. and tranquility. They say.. pictures can speak. True enough, they do.. don’t they? I can’t remember when I first fell in love with photography. Come to think of it… I loved it even when I was so small. I was so curious about the gadgetry of the camera, who owned by the cameraman who visited our home, to take our b’day pics.

Even when I was having a manual camera, I was always keen to capture all I can, no matter where I go. But the problem was.. I always run out of reels! DUH!! I hated it and hated it. Then came the digital cameras. My sis got hold of a Sony. It was 6MP and 3X, but superb picture quality. But whenever she’s not around, the cam was missing too. So.. I wanted to get myself one. I wanted a good brand… excellent zooming and a good MP quality.

I got what I wanted, got it from Dubai through a good friend of mine… and I’m just loving n loving it. It’s a Canon PowerShot S5 IS. It has what I always wanted..

  • 12x optical zoom lens with Ultrasonic Motor (USM) and UD lens
  • Optical Image Stabilizer
  • 8.0 Megapixel CCD
  • DIGIC III with advanced Noise Reduction technology and Face Detection for stills and movies
  • Red-Eye Correction in playback
  • 2.5” high-resolution vari-angle LCD
  • Long-play VGA movies with stereo sound and Photo in Movie
  • 22 shooting modes including full manual control and 0cm Super Macro
  • High ISO 1600 and Auto ISO Shift
  • Compatible with Wide/Tele/Close-up converter lenses and Canon EX Speedlite flashes

It’s a lil bit to the heavier side, though (450g).. and it’s a bulky cam, plus, it eats my batteries. So you have to charge them well. Keep some extra set of batteries with you.. it solves the problem… But I guarantee.. the picture quality is superb. I get good shots from it. My friends love my photos.. and they love my cam too.. With the 4GB memory card, I capture as much as I like. Well.. for an example.. I got 689 shots of our last 3 day trip!! For anybody looking for a camera, I recommend this one. It’s simply superb & amazing… and you’ll love.. love & love it…

1 comment:

wAsAnA said...

Ah, Sinz u LOVE Photogphy.. do chk that SITE Dinidu sent u..:D may be v shld do a photo shoot next time.. me modeling :D wt do u say lady ???