Sunday, October 19, 2008

DEPARTED....

Having to depart from your loved ones is a painful experience. It’s a known and a common fact for every human being. We KNOW that we can’t be forever with the ones we love, but even though we know that fact, we get the pain of departing, when that moment comes.

When I was schooling, I was getting ready for that moment since I was in year 12. We were having so much fun in school. You meet your friends 5 days a week. You spend 6 hours per day with them, but when the school life is over, you don’t get to see them.. or meet them like the way you used to be. I had a hard time getting over it. Then came the times at the campus. I loved the campus life. It was as floating as a free bird in the air with your fellow bird friends. Tough times were there, but I enjoyed it a lot. Lectures.. having meals together.. lab classes.. tutorials… studying together for exams.. playing cards during the breaks… and many more. It was fun. But even so, I knew that it’ll have to end some day, and we the next step is to find a good job and go ahead with life. I was getting ready for departing from my friends, slowly & slowly. I kind of got used to the idea and I got over with it in a cool way, cz I prepared for it.

I’m a kind of a person who doesn’t want to be left alone. I always want company. Maybe it’s not a very good idea, but I hate to be alone. Most of my friends are married now, and a few of them are still single. I get to go out and have fun with them, still. But I know that once they get married, the fun we have, will be limited in some way. It’ll never be the same again.

Last week, I started to feel this certain feeling of being departed again. I used to work in the Kolpetty branch of my company, where I had loads of friends. But I had to come to the main location of the company, because of a new project allocation. I was so glad cz I have my best friends in the company there. So I was never feeling alone. I missed my friends in Kolpetty branch.. but.. well… I had very good friends in this place, so.. work was fun at this place. 3 weeks passed by, and I was allocated to another project. It’s like a horror movie, cz this 3rd location, is the most isolated location out of all 3, and it’s too far away from the other 2, so that people can’t access it that easily. Worst, I only knew a very few people in this particular place. I had no excuse to stay back. The people in the project were OK, and I got a satisfactory role to play in the project… Soooo… finally… I had to move to the haunted place.

It’s hard to work there without a reason to be happy. Work is hectic, and I stay in once place all day cz I don’t have friends to meet up and talk. Sometimes I eat alone… and go down to grab something to eat and I eat it alone. There are a few good friends, I hang around with them.. But it’s never the same. For the moment, I feel so isolated and lost. Maybe this feeling will.. sort of.. go away a little. But it’s kinda very hard for me right now. Keeping my fingers crossed to go back to my ‘home’ with my friends.. I hope the time will fly..so the project will end soon..

3 comments:

Rify said...

I experience the same here :(

Anonymous said...

Don’t worry or regret ab wt was happened.. if u missed some thing u will be fine better thing or same thing like wise if u missed ur friends u will me met superb friends or u will be with ur best friends on couple of week back.. nothing to worry…past is past. it was gone… every movement u will face is challenge..
Ur blogging lovr
gayani

wAsAnA said...

Ok.its lyk this yar.. ur bn abductd by Aliens..n hv put u in a Ghost Town..no frnds..no lovd ones.. n u only knw WORK ! .. bt u kns Ms. Mulder.. sure u l find a way out..soon.. jst finish wt u hv to do n get da F*** outta there..Missy.. thats all.... !! :D Muuah !!!