Sunday, September 28, 2008

THE GIRL ON THE MOVE IS BACK.... TIRED & BUSY...!!

Hello people! I’ve been away from my blog for too long, I guess..! I’m staying at home on a Sunday after 3 whole weeks, phew!! Life is getting so busy… and at times, I can’t even imagine how many things we do during one week’s time. So many things to do, yet so little time left! I was thinking what I was up to all this time. I was so damn busy with work, weddings, trips and other must-do things; I totally didn’t have a time of my own to do my things.

Last weekend was wholly gone for the Nuwara-Eliya trip. It was a 3 day trip with my friends and family. It was good. Saturday, Sunday, Monday for the trip. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday working late till 9.30 and coming home around 11. Friday, a wedding of a very good friend of mine, in Kandy. Saturday, I was at work all day. Sunday, thank god, I’m home. Wanted to do and buy so many things, but if I want to buy them today, I have to go out. So I postponed it and stayed home. For the 1st time, I missed the Colombo Book Fair. I absolutely had no time to go. This is a sample of one week in my life these days. It’s damn tiring.

The mailboxes are piling up… I lost track of time to call my friends…. Rarely see the people at home.. No time to watch a movie… No time to cuddle up and read a book… I miss reading all the weekly newspapers.. No facebook.. I’m developing dark circles under my eyes.. And work is so damn tiring these days. I wonder why our lives have to be so busy. We don’t even have a time to look after ourselves. It’s bad, you know. I wonder when this circle will be over… For most of you out there, I know that the story of your life is almost identical to mine… All we do is, keeping our hopes up and facing the next busy day. Hmmm…..

No comments: