Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'M SO OVER IT....

There are certain things in your life, you have to let go. At a certain point, you always have to let go. Knowing certain things are not worth holding on to, you have to let go. And when you realize that someday, you have to let go, you let go. This song touched my heart so deeply. It’s all about letting go. The video is superb. The last part of the video brought back a certain memory to my mind. Hmmm…. Couldn’t help it. So.. it’s all about letting go. Realize.. let go… and you move on.

Katherine McPhee -"Over It"

I'm over your lies, and I'm over your games.
I'm over you asking me, when you know I'm not okay.
You call me at night, and I pick up the phone.
And though you've been telling me, I know you're not alone. oh..

That's why (your eyes)
I'm over it (your smile)
I'm over it (realize)
I'm over it, I'm over it , I'm over..

CHORUS
Wanting you to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be.
How I feel, read my lips, because I'm so over..
Moving on, it's my time, you never were a friend of mine.
Hurt at first, a little bit, but now I'm so over, I'm so over it..

I'm over your hands, and I'm over your mouth.
Trying to drag me down, and fill me with self-doubt. oh..

That's why, (your words)
I'm over it (so sure)
I'm over it (I'm not your girl)
I'm over it, I'm over it, I'm over...

CHORUS

Don't call, don't come by, ain't no use,
Don't ask me why, you'll never change,
There'll be no more crying in the rain.

CHORUS

I'm so over it.... I'm over it....

CHORUS

Check out the video too..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMb9Gok2C2Y

No comments: