Monday, January 3, 2011

AM I A DOLPHIN GIRL...??

The Blue Body of Water
The Green Scene Of The Sea
Has Always Appealed
And Been Restful For Me

The Moving of The Waves
The Sparkle and The Foam
Into Its Depth I Dove
Swimming Home …

Maybe I’m A Dolphin Girl
Maybe I Belong to Sea-World
Beside A Great
Red Coral Reef
I Want Gold Gills
To Water-Breathe

As Scuba Divers
Swim To and Fro
Looking At Me
Breathe In Awe!
And Float and Get
Tickled By Seaweeds
Then Swim Around
With Fish like Speed …

To The Surface
With A Giant Pearl
Maybe I Am
A Dolphin Girl..!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's so beautiful!

Juls said...

Dear Kemali, I love your blog, I have recently discovered it just in Fall 2010. When I read it I feel like someone telling situations of my life.
I really would like to be friend with and will be happy if you add me and we can email to each other. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hello Juls.. Would like to know you too.. Where are u from?

Juls said...

Hi Anonymous, nice to meet you too. I am from Russia. And where are you from?