Sunday, November 9, 2008

THE 20TH DAY...

After working 19 days in a row.. I got a weekend to stay at home.. FINALLY!! Phew..! What a relief it is..!! After all the hard work.. it’s all paid back well… Everything is not going to be bad, always. Something always comes up to make you happy. You were planning a load of work on Saturday morning… and when you’re in the shower as a starter, you get an unexpected call from a friend you didn’t get a chance to hang around with for quite a long time, telling you.. “Hey.. I’m on my way to see you”.. The next thing I knew was…I had a great day at home with my friend. We chatted… had a go in the Facebook… looked at our old photos… searched stuff in the net… ate & ate… The day turned out to be the best Saturday after a long time..

When my friend left, I watched Mamma Mia that night, and it didn’t turn out to what I quite expected. It’s an OK movie. Not-so-special, I should stay. Had a good sleep… and my friend Vish waked me up in the morning with a call.. I couldn’t go to the saloon to trim my hair (wanted to color it a bit too), but I did some shopping with my mom. All my supplies were over… 19 days is a long time for them to last. The evening was good with another movie… a call from a from a good friend in Japan.. loads of rain…calling a few frinds… reading newspapers…and a special dinner…

Marriages are made in heaven, they say.. I say… weekends are made in heaven too..

1 comment:

Rify said...

weekdays are made in hell :)