Friday, July 4, 2008

LITTLE ROUND STONES AND SEA SHELLS FROM THE SEA....

The sea.. beach.. sun and the sand??? Sounds dreamy?? Then this little story about sea shells and round stones is just for you. I am a sea creature.. as long as I could remember…. Maybe since birth I guess. Whenever I see the sea, I go completely crazy and well…. I want to jump to the beach and dip myself in ocean waves… Sea crazy, you call it huh?? I guess so…

I love sea shells… Specially the long spiral ones.. and little round stones too… I remember this little story about little round stones; let me tell you. The small pieces of stones, they are born as an offspring of big stones. They face many many difficulties in the sea.. washed away and swept away by waves… hitting themselves in bigger stones, but yet they reach the shore… so smooth and gentle. They say that these little round stones represent the circle of life. The big stones they are born from are our elders. The rough obstacles they face in the sea are challenges we face in our lives… They face theses obstacles bravely, learn lessons and get experienced about how to live life…and then they get used live life, the way it really is.. They stay calm and smooth… just like the smooth surface of the little round stones. In the end, they reach the shore.. peacefully… That’s their story…

Sea shells… they have many many stories to tell you. They say the princesses of the sea are born from sea shells.. And when you listen intently, when you listen really well, you could hear the sound of the ocean waves from the sea shells… Hey.. It’s true.. If you let your imagination fly and fly.. you can even feel the sand in your feet.. and the salty ocean waves caressing your body all over.. It’s just a matter of letting your imagination loose. Ever been to Narnia or Therabithia in your dreams?? Ever sailed the Arctic to see the polar bears?? Ever saw the Northern Lights over the Alaska in your dreams?? No?? Well.. start from the sea shells… It’s really dreamy..

I’m a girl of loads n loads of imagination.. Sea shells are a treasure to me.. I always loved to hear the stories of the sea… sea shells.. stones.. mermaids… underwater kingdoms… sea princesses… Fascinating things… Once I got two hand made necklaces out of sea shells... from my best friend for my birthday… They’re so beautiful.. and I keep them as a treasure with me.. And for how much I love the sea.. I’m even being called as ‘sea shell’.. I just love love & love that name…

Let your imagination run wild sometimes… The sea is the best place to start, I tell you. It’s no harm.. but I assure you this… You will feel magical.. trust me…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well...sis ...Sea is the gateway to my dream world..Whenever I travel by train I look at the sea and count all the ships in it...Did that today also....

Sea reminds me of someone who is dear to me...at the moment living near the sea in a different country.....

Hey!can u remember our trip to Ussangoda?We really loved the beach,didn't we???? I still love building sand castles...

Looking at the sea lets me forget all the worries......It's a magical feeling....At times I wish I was a mermaid.......

Still my sea shells collection is not complete.Thinking of importing some from....u know who in you know where....

I SIMPLY lOVE THE BEACH..........

UR sis...